LUG: First LUG Meeting Tomorrow **Room change to CT B60**

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Aug 31 11:09:09 MDT 2016

Hello LUG!

Our first meeting will be tomorrow, 1 Sep, at 18:00 (6pm). We have moved
next door to CT B60 (from CT B56). There was a conflict with the
schedule in that room.

We look forward to seeing you at our first meeting. The plan is to keep
our meetings Thursdays at 6pm, but if there is a significant number of
people who can't make it, then I will send a poll for a new time. Please
email me if this time does not work well for you.

Also: if you aren't on Linux yet, bring your laptop. We will have a
"install fest" where you can get help installing directly on your laptop
(or in a VM if you like).

You may also be interested in other CS clubs at Mines:

    ACM: We do team projects that benefit the Mines community. Join our
    mailing list to find out more: