LUG: Can you believe it? (Woody's Opportunity Enclosed!)

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Aug 18 15:58:26 MDT 2016

LUGgers!

If you read the subject of this email, you may be wondering what you
can't believe. It is that school is starting in a very small multitude
of hours. This means that there will be some orders of business to
discuss (This is an email anyways!).

The first order of business is pizza. If you would like to attend a
Woody's trip on Monday night, the 22nd, please drop me an email. I will
send you details as soon as I know everyone's time restrictions etc. It
will probably be around 21:30 again.

Second order of business is Celebration of Mines. I think it's Friday,
the 26th. It would be awesome to have some LUGgers there to help out.
Again, if interested then email me.

Third order of business is the brand new LUG website. It will be live
very soon, I promise. Stay tuned for info.

TL;DR
* Woodys on Monday, 22 Aug -- email me.
* Celebration of Mines on Friday, 26 Aug -- email me.

Computer Science - Class of 2018
President of Mines ACM Chapter (ACMx)