LUG: Meeting 4/18

Caleb Jhones cjhones at mymail.mines.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:12:29 MDT 2016

All,

We will be having our normal meeting today at 7pm in CTLM B56. Our main
focus this evening will be elections! Anyone who would like to run needs
to be present as you will be asked to give a quick talk about why you're
running. Also, voting will be in person, so please try to be present to
vote as well. After elections we will be watching a shorter video.

We are also having our final LAN party of the year this coming weekend!
It will be Saturday, 4/23 beginning at 6pm. This isn't exclusive to LUG,
so feel free to bring any of your friends you think would enjoy playing
some games with us!

Thanks,
Caleb Jhones