LUG: Amazing Makefiles... and a .vimrc template for those starting out in vim

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mymail.mines.edu
Fri Sep 18 17:39:18 MDT 2015

LUGgers,

For those of you who wanted my CSCI-261 Makefile from last semester, I
made it better documented and pushed it up to the githubs here:

https://github.com/jackrosenthal/mines-csci-makefiles

Additionally, there you will find some scripts and a Makefile for
CSCI-262 I wrote today, they relieve a lot of pain, so check them out.
The CSCI-262 Makefile will even automagically set up the Stanford
CPPLibs on your system so you don't have to!

And for those of you starting out in vim that needed a .vimrc to build
off of, I wrote a well documented template for you there too.

Also, I think Caleb is closing off the doodle poll that you have been
spammed in your email for the last week, so fill it out ASAP if you
haven't and want a say in the time we meet.

Computer Science - Class of 2018
jrosenth at mines.edu
(970) 367-7115