LUG: Fwd: Maynard's New email address

Matt mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Apr 14 00:01:14 MDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirk Jensen <kirk.jensen at fastmail.jp>
Sent: 04/13/2015 - 11:59 PM
To: mbuland at mines.edu
Subject: New email address

LUG Users,
This is Maynard. I hope all is well (and aren't some of you graduating
soon?)  Mines has shut down my email, so please update your contact list
with kirk.jensen at fastmail.jp  (Using my real name these days).  I'm at
Osaka University now, but if there's ever anything I can do for you,
just let me know.  For those of you I've had lots of interaction with,
I'd be happy to provide you with a reference, if needed, just email me
and I'll give you appropriate contact info. Please don't use this email
for anything other than personal communication. I hope you're all
keeping your distros updated.

Regards,
Maynard

P.S. Didn't someone do a presentation on filesystems last year? Maybe
Jason? Can I have a copy of that?