LUG: Meeting Today: Lightning talks about our failures

Matt Buland mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Oct 2 12:39:52 MDT 2014

Luggers,

We're going to have a meeting tonight at 6PM in CTLM B56.

Tonight, we'll have lightning talks on the subject "what has forced you
to drop down to a TTY to fix a problem?" Me, Jason, Jesse, Zach, and
Zeke all had our pleathora of problems, and will be sharing some of
these, and specifically, how we tried to (or did) fix it. This should
give some good insight into some debugging tips in linux.

We also need to schedule what to do for the following weeks. If you have
something you'd like to spend 30-45 minutes sharing and talking with us
about, please come with your ideas.

Thanks,
Matt Buland