LUG: Impromptu LAN party

Kirk Jensen kjensen at mymail.mines.edu
Fri Jul 25 14:43:27 MDT 2014

Hello all,
     This is indeed last minute, but I was wondering if anyone is
interested in an impromptu LAN party tomorrow? I'll be moving out of
state next week, so it would be my last chance to party with you guys
(in person). Even if we only got four or five together, last time we had
a real blast attempting tower defense with only a handful of people. I'm
going to suggest around 2pm tomorrow, Saturday, July 26. If you're
interested, please reply so the rest of us will know who's up for this.
Hope you are all having a great summer.
-Maynard