LUG: Meeting today

Matt Buland mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Feb 20 12:27:23 MST 2014

Hey all,

We had our LAN party this last weekend. Quite a few people showed up,
and we had a great time failing at tower defense (again, as expected).

Today, Jesse is going to talk about ways we can avoid  using XML, and
use more sane standards, along with some otherstuff.
CTLM B56 at 6:00pm.

Next week i'll talk about how to turn your computer into a LAMP (stack)
along with how to setup a postgrel database, and how to do certs in rails.
After that, we need to get back to planning some talks.

Thanks,
Matt Buland