LUG: Meeting and LAN PARTY

Matt Buland mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:57:15 MDT 2014

Luggers,

Tonight, Zeke will be talking about GUI frameworks in D-lang. 6:00pm CTLM B56.

ALSO, LAN PARTY! Tomorrow at 6:00pm in CTLM B60. Bring $6 if you want a medium 2-topping dominoes pizza. Come hang out, play games, and pretend we can beat tower defense (we know how well the brakes work). We'll most likely play some FPS games (xonotic), tower defense, artemis, and potentially some dungeon crawlers (stone soup). If you have an ideas on games, come let us know, and we'll give it a try.

Also, here's our remaining schedule. Notice how close we are to the end of the semester O.O
April 24th: Zach - Making a vim plugin
May 1st: Jason - How to kill (it's deadweek)

Hope to see you tonight and tomorrow,
Matt Buland