LUG: LUG Tomorrow: LATEX!

Matt mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Wed Oct 30 21:24:26 MDT 2013

Hey all,

Tomorrow, Thursday, we're having another meeting (big surprise, eh?).
6pm, CTLM B56.

Zach Stigall is going to give a presentaiton on LaTeX! Pronounced
something similar to Lah-teik. I'm sure there will be discussion on the
proper pronunciation.
Basis on LaTeX: Document preparation system that can be used to produce
some really good documents, notes, essays, disertations, and even
presentations.

We also need to plan our last LAN Party for the semester, so for anyone
who's interested, consider when would work best.

Cya all tomorrow,
Matt Buland