LUG: LUG Distro Corrected Links

Matthew D. Buland mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:06:21 MST 2013

I put down the wrong port number in the previous email. It has been
corrected below:

There are some links i'd like to share with you:
http://gw.lanfort.org:63288/BlasterIsos
http://gw.lanfort.org:63288/gitweb

You can find all our git repos at the gitweb link, and the built isos ate
the BlasterIsos link.

Installation:
Boot from the iso, into a live session, then open up a terminal, and run:
#  remastersys-install

We have 2 repos that we'll be using for the distro:
blasterlinux/blaster.git    will contain our actual distro, and it's root FS
blasterlinux/branch.git    will contain parts of our iso. Still not sure if
we'll want this

To clone a repo:
git clone ssh://git@gw.lanfort.org:63282/home/git/<repo_name>
git clone ssh://git@gw.lanfort.org:63282/home/git/blasterlinux/blaster.git

Right now, there's only a readme in blaster.git, but feel free to check it
out.

I encourage everyone to download the iso, and test it out. At the moment,
it's Debian Wheezy with LXDE, and that's it. Soon here, we'll start
customizing, adding, and actually making a distro.

-Matt Buland