LUG: LUG meeting tonight

Matt Buland mbuland at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Dec 5 11:18:04 MST 2013

Hey all,

We're still technically having a meeting tonight. B56 at 6:00. Mostly, we'll help Maynard get his little Linux box working well (if there's anything that he needs help with, that is... Such as getting xbmc running.) Otherwise, well try and make some specific plans for the beginning of next semester.. Get some specific talks planned, try and make plans for the hacking competition. If anyone has anything they'd like to know, or need help with something, feel free to come and ask; we're here to help.

Good look on final projects, final exams, and have a good Christmas break if I don't see you.

Thanks,
Matt Buland