LUG: Doodle Poll: Meeting Times

Michael Rose mirose at mymail.mines.edu
Wed Sep 15 18:39:22 MDT 2010

Hey LUG,

As we gear up to start some semi-regular events, we need to pick a day that
works best for everyone to meet. Generally the meetings would be after
5:00pm. Perhaps 6:00pm depending on everyone's schedules. They'll be great
meetings though!

I'm thinking we should have semi-regular (e.g. every 2 weeks) meetings, so
pick your poison on our Doodle poll.

Freshmen/Sophomores: Remember that you generally have common hour exams
Tuesday/Thursday around the same time meetings would be.

http://doodle.com/xxmiyg5br699fv82

If you have any questions, feel free to email me back,
mirose at mymail.mines.edu.

Michael Rose
LUG President
Supreme Ruler of the Universe