LUG: Celebration of Mines Organizational Meeting, Thursday September 2nd, 2010 @ 6:30pm

Michael Rose mirose at mymail.mines.edu
Wed Sep 1 14:26:32 MDT 2010

Hey LUG,

We're planning on holding a Celebration of Mines Organizational
Meeting Thursday September 2nd, 2010 at 6:30pm.

We have some great ideas for this semester and would love to get the
campus involved in them to some degree. Our main avenue toward getting
new members is most likely during the Celebration of Mines on Friday
from 10am-2pm where Freshmen will be roaming about and an eye-catching
display may reel some in.

Additionally we'll be having a Linux tutorial session on Tuesday,
September 7th, time TBD. I imagine it'd work best around 5-6pm
starting time. We can discuss this. We do need to decide soon so Tracy
Camp can notify her students of the tutorial session. This is another
way to possibly get active members.

Welcome back to Fall 2010, I dearly hope you all manage to stay afloat. :)

Michael Rose
LUG President