LUG: ACM/LUG LAN Party this week, on Dead Day! (Friday 5:30pm, CTLM B60)

Michael Rose mirose at mymail.mines.edu
Tue May 4 16:20:06 MDT 2010

Hey LUG,

LUG and the ACM will be holding another LAN party this week on *Friday night
at 5:30pm in CTLM B60*.

We may be ending early (e.g. ~midnight) so everyone has a chance to sleep
before finals. Be sure to study!
If everyone has finals after Saturday, great, we might be able to go longer.
:)

We will be doing the medium pizza per person thing again. We ask that if you
want pizza, bring *$6* to cover the pizza + delivery&tip + tax and a little
left over for drinks.

Like last time we'll have OpenArena, Starcraft, Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
(Tower Defense + maybe DOTA), and whatever else we want.

I'll be hosting the files and games off my personal machine this time,
hopefully much faster!

Michael Rose