LUG: E-Days LAN Party with ACM Friday, April 9th at 5pm in CTLM B60!

Michael Rose mirose at mymail.mines.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:50:52 MDT 2010

Hey LUG,

Ska not your thing? Have a couple of hours to burn before the concert?

Come to the *ACM/LUG LAN party*! We'll be meeting *Friday, April 9th, at 5pm
in CTLM B60*. Mostly old/opensource games (on ADIT machines) like Quake 2,3,
OpenArena, Warcraft III Frozen Throne, Starcraft etc. We have requested a
open port so we can put personal machines on a switch.

If anyone wants to bring an XBox/XBox360(s) that'd be nifty too.

Bring a couple bucks if you want to pitch in for the almost inevitable
pizza-spree.

Michael Rose