LUG: LAN Party Tomorrow Night @ 6pm! B60

Nick Hansen nitronick600 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:46:07 MST 2010

Anyway to get in from home? My desktop is far too integrated into my room to
move around.

On Dec 8, 2010 2:16 PM, "Michael Rose" <mirose at mymail.mines.edu> wrote:

OH HEY, WE HAVE A LAN PARTY

Now that we have permission, I can announce that we will be holding a ACM/LUG
joint LAN party tomorrow (Thursday December 9th) at *6pm. *In CTLM* B60**.*
*
*
We'll play some games, feel free to bring your own machine (and a LAN cable
please, to plug into our switch) if you don't want to play the portable
games on school machines. I'll personally be bringing my laptop (for hosting
Quake servers) and my desktop for Starcraft 2.

THE IMPORTANT BIT (NOMS)

We'll be ordering pizza around *8-8:30pm,* this being said *we cannot pay
for pizza* so bring *$5-6* to get your own medium pizza.

kthxbai,
Michael Rose
LUG President
@_@ stressed