LUG: LUG Meeting Thursday, September 17th, 2009

Michael Rose mirose at mines.edu
Sun Sep 13 14:49:59 MDT 2009

Hey LUG,

We'll be having a meeting this Thursday at 6pm in the CTLM basement (B62
Mac Lab). At this point the meeting will be more about determining our
goals for the semester, and seeing what all of you want to see the LUG
doing. If anyone has any extra ideas for the meeting please feel free to
reply back and we'll see what we can do. Some of our meetings may end up
just being bi-monthly times to hang out and mess with Linux, but I'm
optimistic about being able to bring new content to each meeting.

If you know anyone else that'd be interested in joining the LUG, feel
free to bring them to the meeting/sign up for the mailing list at
https://mailman.mines.edu/mailman/listinfo/lug

Michael Rose
CSM LUG President