LUG: Organizational Meeting Thursday, September 3rd @ 6pm CTLM

Michael Rose mirose at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Sep 3 02:09:41 MDT 2009

Hey LUG,

We're planning on having a small organizational get together today
(Sept. 3rd) at 6pm in the CTLM basement (B62 Mac Lab). I know, short
notice but really we just need to bounce some numbers and times off of
people, maybe if people are willing to help with a poster that'd be
fine.

Mostly we need to:
-Plan Installfest (at least the date)
-Plan the booth (the more people around, the better)
--Make a banner
--Mailing list signup sheet

Much of this can be done by one person, but we need to discuss the
semester ahead. If you can't make it, no problem. We'll find a time
for regular meetings that are good for everyone. If anyone has any
topics they'd like to speak about that'd be great. :) Maybe a demo of
your summer programing project?

Michael Rose