LUG: Web programming opportunity

Ben Jones ben.james.jones at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:00:51 MST 2009

Luggers:

A professor in the physics department is looking for someone to fix some
bugs in a piece of web software.  It's called inksurvey and it is like
"clickers" on steroids where teachers can put up questions and get
handwritten responses from students with tablet PC's.  Play with it here:
http://ticc.mines.edu/csm/survey.php/test/  and if you're interested on
working on squashing a couple of bugs (and getting paid to do so) let me
know and I'll put you in contact with the professor.  The software is
written with php, javascript and mysql, although I believe that the bugs
live in the javascript portion.

Thanks
-Ben Jones