LUG: First meeting of the semester!

Samuel Goodwin goodwinlabs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:32:37 MST 2009

LUG'ers!

Friday, January 16th, we will be having our first meeting of the
semester. Show up at  8pm in the CTLM basement (like usual) and we
will discuss our plots for the rest of the semester. After that brief
meeting, the rest will be a lan party to celebrate the new semester.

If for some reason you cannot make it to the event, be sure to email
me any requests for the semester. Topics you want to present or hear
presented, and so on.

Also, consider some sort of community service sort of thing we could
do. I was thinking maybe we offer a free computer class once or twice
in the semester for people in Golden to learn how to check email or
something.

--Samuel Goodwin