LUG: LAN Party / Installfest Friday !

Samuel Goodwin sgoodwin at mines.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:36:50 MDT 2008

This Friday, September 12th, 2008 at 8pm in the CTLM basement is our
Lan Party/Installfest, so make sure you don't forget. Bring your own
computer if you like. We can play games on the school's decent
machines if they don't require administrator privileges to run (wc3,
sc, q3, etc), otherwise you'll need to plan on running it on your own
computer.

Do not stay home that evening thinking to yourself "well, I don't play
games." Refusing to play games at all is like refusing to have
friends. This is also our installfest for the semester, so in theory,
students will be bringing their own machines that have issues running
software or installing linux in general for everyone else to help fix.
Also bring your harddrive space, lots of data gets thrown around at
these events.

So be there or be a lamer! Even Chip is coming, that means you too can
be there.

--Samuel Goodwin