LUG: Opensolaris Release Party!

Samuel Goodwin goodwinlabs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:16:41 MST 2008

 From Chris:

Hi everybody,

We'll be traveling up to Sun Microsystem's again this semester for the
OpenSolaris release party. They're releasing a new version of their
operating system that night. This release marks the the maturation of
their OS with many more device drivers included out of the box.

There will be free pizza, soda and (possibly) cake! There will also be
free goodies, like usb sticks, CDs, T-shrits, and perhaps a backpack
or two being given out.

We'll be meeting at the CTLM parking lot at 6pm to carpool up there.
I'll be driving up there and I'm sure we can find volunteers for more
drivers.

See you there!