[eb-grad-students] working in the Spring?

Kathleen Martin kmartin at mines.edu
Wed Nov 27 11:32:08 MST 2019

All,

If you aren't graduating and plan to be enrolled in the Spring semester, are you interested in being hired as a grader/faculty support person.

If you are, please reply to this email by December 6th.

Information I need:
Name
Degree being pursued
What courses do you feel qualified to be a grader for?
How many hours a week are you available to work.

If I don't hear from you, I assume you don't want to work in the spring.  Even if you are currently on a contract, that ends in December.

Thanks,

Kathleen Martin
Program Manager
Division of Economics and Business