[eb-grad-students] New Course for the Fall Semester

Ian Lange ilange at mines.edu
Thu Jul 18 09:48:44 MDT 2019

Hi all

We are adding a new course to the Fall semester schedule. It is not yet open for registration on Trailhead given the time it takes to make that happen but if interested I would check in a week. Paul Zink, who taught Financial Risk Management in the Spring and has experience as senior management in a number of mining companies, will offer EBGN 598: Business Law, Contracts and Negotiations.  It will be offered 9:30-10:45 MW during the semester.

If you have any questions about the course, you are welcome to contact me or Paul. If you have questions about where this course fits your program, please contact your advisor.
Ian