[eb-grad-students] the graduate school requests your help

Kathleen Martin kmartin at mines.edu
Thu Mar 14 09:50:48 MDT 2019

Mines is committed to creating an environment where graduate students are supported and successful. To help us toward that goal, we are inviting students to complete a survey about their experiences as graduate students at Mines. The survey includes questions about students' experience in their program, how they feel on campus, and their lives outside of Mines, among other things. We will use this information to further strengthen areas that are working well and to take action in areas that could be improved.
Please complete this survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MinesS19GSS

Kathleen Martin
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Program Assistant