[eb-grad-students] EH Microwave Usage

Becca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Wed Jan 16 10:28:24 MST 2019

Hi All,

In the past week or so we've had more than one really large mess in the microwave on the second floor. We've already had to deep clean the microwave twice just this week due to the size of the mess. Just a couple reminders:

1.       Use the cover if you have anything that can splatter. I'll be replacing those in the next week or so.

2.       If you make a mess, please clean up after yourself. If you need cleaning spray please see myself or Kathleen. Wipe up any spilled foods.

3.       Be  courteous of your fellow students and of other occupants in the building and avoid odorous foods.

4.       Please don't leave any dirty dishes in the sink or let clean ones collect on the top of the microwave. If we see dishes gathering and staying there for long periods of time we'll likely get rid of them.

If we have any more large messes like we've had this week, we'll have to suspend microwave usage temporarily in the building, which we don't want to do. So please, please, please clean up your messes!

Thank you for your help!

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant