[eb-grad-students] 2 Things re: EB Holiday Party Tonight

Roderick Eggert reggert at mines.edu
Sat Dec 1 09:44:02 MST 2018

To all those coming to our end-of-semester holiday party tonight, 4-8pm, please:

- Be prepared to take off your shoes, and
- Feel free to park in our driveway

I include our address and directions at the bottom of this message.

Ruthann and I look forward to welcoming everyone later today!

Rod Eggert

———————————————

Address: 5891 S. Sheridan Boulevard, Littleton, 80123

From Golden:
- South on C-470 for ~8 miles
- East on W. Bowles Avenue for 5.8 miles
- Left at the traffic light onto S. Lupine Drive (the sign also says Coventry Lane)
- Left on Shasta Circle, which eventually bends to the left
- Right on W. Bowles Avenue
- Take the first right on S. Sheridan Blvd. We are the first house on the left.

- NOTE: As you get close to our house, your GPS may tell you to make a U-turn on Bowles. For safety reasons, I suggest following the instructions above.

From Denver:
- South on Santa Fe Drive toward Littleton
- Right on W. Bowles Avenue for 1.8 miles
- Right on S. Sheridan. We are the first house on the left.

Our phone number: 303-795-5000