[eb-grad-students] Holiday party at Dr. Eggert's - directions

Kathleen Martin kmartin at mines.edu
Fri Nov 30 11:37:34 MST 2018

Suggestions from Dr. Eggert to get to his home.  If you signed up, see you tomorrow.

Address: 5891 S. Sheridan Boulevard, Littleton, 80123

>From Golden:
- South on C-470 for ~8 miles
- East on W. Bowles Avenue for 5.8 miles
- Left at the traffic light onto S. Lupine Drive (the sign also says Coventry Lane)
- Left on Shasta Circle, which eventually bends to the left
- Right on W. Bowles Avenue
- Take the first right on S. Sheridan Blvd. We are the first house on the left.

- NOTE: As you get close to our house, your GPS may tell you to make a U-turn on Bowles. For safety reasons, I suggest following the instructions above.

>From Denver:
- South on Santa Fe Drive toward Littleton
- Right on W. Bowles Avenue for 1.8 miles
- Right on S. Sheridan. We are the first house on the left.

Our phone number: 303-795-5000.

Kathleen Martin
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Program Assistant