[eb-grad-students] Economics & Business Holiday Party - RSVP TODAY!

Becca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:00:29 MST 2018

All,

You're invited to the Economics and Business Holiday Party hosted by Dr. Rod Eggert. Please make sure you RSVP today so we can have an accurate guest count! The sign-up sheet is next to the Keurig on the 3rd floor. The party is this Saturday. You are welcome to bring your family and/or significant other. There is a place to indicate how many will be in your party. There will be food and drinks provided. We'd love to have you there! If you are not around campus today, please let me know and I'll be happy to sign you up, just let me know how many will be in your party.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D486F8.CF085C30]

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant