[eb-grad-students] !! Clean out 2nd floor refrigerator !!

Rebecca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:36:40 MDT 2018

All,

We are getting a new refrigerator on the 2nd floor tomorrow!

Please take all of your belonging home with you today, anything that is left in there will likely be tossed tomorrow unless other arrangements are made. Please let me know if you aren't on campus today or tomorrow to take your belongings and we'll see what we can work out.

The fridge and freezer both need to be cleaned out, please.

I don't know what time the delivery will be tomorrow so I'm not sure when it will be accessible.

Thank you for all of your help with this!

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant
Division of Economics and Business