[eb-grad-students] FYI: Conference Room Use

Rebecca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Wed Aug 29 08:38:04 MDT 2018

Good Morning All,

I just wanted to send you a quick email with information about conference room use.

Each week, usually on Monday mornings, a weekly calendar will be posted on both doors of the conference room (EH 217) with scheduled use. There are often meetings in there, so if the door is closed, please check the schedule on the door to see if someone is meeting in there.

If you have a need to use the conference room, please see myself or Kathleen to reserve the space. We have reservation calendar that we keep up to date. Please don't just add yourself to the calendar on the door, as that is subject to change based on last minute meeting reservations.

If the doors are open and there aren't any meeting scheduled, you can utilize the space, just be cognizant of any upcoming meetings on the calendar.

When you are done using the conference room space, please clean up after yourself (especially any food/drink) and leave the doors open as you exit.

And a side note about the camera in EH 217 - please do not move the camera manually. It is an expensive camera and that can mess with the panning.

Thank you everyone! Hope you had a fantastic first week of classes! :)

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant
Division of Economics and Business