[eb-grad-students] NREL Internship

Rebecca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Tue Aug 21 13:58:42 MDT 2018

Dear graduate student

Attached is a job description for a qualified graduate student to gain experience at NREL helping us move toward more sustainability designed clean energy technologies that incorporate enhanced recyclability. The focus will be on photovoltaics, though other clean energy technologies will be considered (like batteries). We expect this research will result in a publication, hopefully a peer-reviewed journal article. We are especially looking for qualified PhD candidates, but Masters students can also apply. Commitment to come to NREL for 50% time (20 hours/week) is expected. It's a great place to work - come try it out!

Until the job is posted, please feel free to send your CV/resume to me directly for early consideration, at garvin.heath at nrel.gov<mailto:garvin.heath at nrel.gov>. (To be considered for the internship, you must apply through NREL's website once the job is posted there, and also meet the requirements for NREL's internship positions: https://www.nrel.gov/careers/nrel-internships.html.)

Cheers
Garvin

_________________
Garvin Heath,<https://www.nrel.gov/research/garvin-heath.html> PhD
Technology Systems and Impact Analysis Group | Strategic Energy Analysis Center
National Renewable Energy Laboratory

Operating Agent, Task 12: Sustainability<http://iea-pvps.org/index.php?id=56>
IEA Photovoltaics Power Systems

Research Associate
University of Colorado at Boulder

NREL mailing: 15013 Denver West Parkway, Mail Stop RSF300, Golden, CO 80401
NREL physical: RSF/B340
garvin.heath at nrel.gov<mailto:garvin.heath at nrel.gov>
(o) 303-384-7460 | (m) 303-653-3164 | (f) 303-630-2085

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant
Division of Economics and Business