[eb-grad-students] Printing Workaround

Rebecca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:33:16 MST 2018

Good Morning!

I know many of you have had issues with printing in the labs. CCIT is aware of all of the problems. While they are working to resolve them, here are some things to know:

1.      The second floor printer is not working at all right now. We hope to have that fixed soon. In the meantime, please use the first floor printer (EH 132)

2.      The printer on the first floor is having a few issues, but can be utilized right now. Here's what you need to know:
All printing needs to be done from Tray 3. It is defaulting to Tray 2 - to override the issues, in your printer properties change the tray to "Tray 3," before you hit print. I tested this twice, so it should work to bypass any issues.

3.      If you cannot get that to work, you can print in the computer commons at the CT building or the library.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get this fixed as soon as we can! :)

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant
Division of Economics and Business