[eb-grad-students] if you are a Colorado Resident and want to work here in the division, please read this email

Kathleen Martin kmartin at mines.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:28:42 MST 2018

All,

I am seeking a faculty support person for Dr. Sid Saleh.  There are certain requirements:

1.        You must be a Colorado resident - the funds I have to spend can only be used for a Colorado resident.

2.       You cannot be taking either of the courses he is teaching.  (EBGN 576 or EBGN 598A)

3.       You need to be available 10 hours per week for grading.

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.

Kathleen Martin
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Program Assistant
Division of Economics and Business