[eb-grad-students] Student Lounge Refrigerator

Rebecca Guillen rguillen at mines.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:43:37 MDT 2017

Good Morning Students,

It has been brought to our attention that personal lunches on more than one occasion have gone missing from the fridge in the student lounge in Engineering Hall on the 2nd floor.

If you did not bring in the food or drinks, please do not eat/drink it.

On occasion we have left over pizza & drinks, but we will clearly label that "ALL" so that anyone can partake. The fridge is there for anyone to use, but the food in there is not provided by the department for anyone to eat. Please be respectful of your fellow students and do not eat food that is not yours. Be considerate and remember that others spend time and money to pack a lunch and bring it with them on campus.

If you have had a lunch taken from the fridge, clearly labeling your food with your name might prevent any confusion if containers look similar.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Becca Guillen
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
Administrative Assistant
Division of Economics and Business